下载
登录/ 注册
主页
论坛
视频
热股
可转债
下载
下载

那双漂浮于酒沫 迷蒙的双眼

13-04-16 11:55 1850次浏览
unwild
+关注
博主要求身份验证
登录用户ID:
前楼那年轻的妻子又开始歇斯底里抱怨开来 公鸡在这阴天里打鸣 而我在这沉沉的中午似梦迷离 如醉如痴 于这柔肠寸断旋律 不知今夕

[音乐]


A dreaded sunny day 恼人的艳阳天
I meet you at the cemetry gates 你我相约在墓园门口
Keats and yeats are on your side 济慈和叶芝在你那方...
A dreaded sunny day 又是恼人的艳阳天
So i meet you at the cemetry gates 所以让我们在墓园见面吧
Keats and yeats are on your side 你有济慈和叶芝
While wilde is on mine 而..王尔德和我一起

So we go inside and 我们走进那里
we gravely read the stones 端详着那些墓碑
All those people all those lives 这些人现在去了哪里?
Where are they now ? 他们也都曾真实地存在着啊..
With loves, and hates 他们的爱,恨,他们的热情
And passions just like mine 就好象你我一样
They were born 出生
And then they lived 成长
And then they died ... 直到死亡
It seems so unfair 说起来有些不公平
Oh, i want to cry 哦 我又忍不住想哭

You say : 你说:
"'ere thrice the sun done salutation to the dawn" "在太阳向黎明致上三次问候之前"
And you claim these words as your own 你坚持这是你自己的诗句
But i've read well, 但我早就读过了
and i've heard them said 而且听过上百遍
A hundred times (maybe less, maybe more) 上百遍..上百遍...
If you must write prose and poems 假如你真的想写点诗或散文的话
The word you use should be your own 你就应该用你自己的文字
Don't plagiarise or take "on loan" 不要总想抄袭和借用
There's always someone, somewhere 这里总会有某些人,在某处
With a big nose, who knows 揭穿你的把戏 也许就是那些
大鼻子的家伙
And trips you up and laughs 揪你出来
When you fall 把你踩在脚下
Who'll trip you up and laugh 取笑你
When you fall 取笑你啊

You say : "long done do does did" 你还说:"时光流来又匆匆流过"
Words which could only be your own 你说这属于你自己的感悟哦
And then produce the text 接着填充内容吧
From whence was ripped (某个妓女在1804年的风流故事)
(some dizzy whore, 1804) 这一切是如何发生的?

A dreaded sunny day 恼人的艳阳天
So let's go where we're happy 所以去找个有趣的地方吧
And i meet you at the cemetry gates 让我们在墓园门口见面
Oh, keats and yeats are on your side 好啊...济慈和叶芝在你那方
A dreaded sunny day 又是恼人的艳阳天
So let's go where we're wanted 所以我们要找个地方
And i meet you at the cemetry gates 那就让我们在墓园见面吧
Keats and yeats are on your side 你有济慈和叶芝
But you lose 但你注定失败。
'cause weird lover wilde is on mine 因为...噢
我怪诞的情人..王尔德和我一起
打开淘股吧APP
0
评论(6)
收藏
展开
热门 最新
提交