Me: God,can i ask you a question? 「上帝,我可以問你一個問題嗎?」
GOD: Sure 「當然可以」
Me: Promise me...you won't get mad 「答應我...你不要生氣」
GOD: I promise 「我保證」
Me: Why did you let so much stuff happen to me today? 「爲什麽你今天让很多不好的事都發生我身上?」
GOD: What do you mean? 「你這是什麽意思?」
Me: Well, i woke up late 「這樣的,我睡過頭遲到了」
GOD: Yes 「哦」
Me: My car took forever to start 「我車花了好長時間才能開動」
GOD: Okay 「嗯」
Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as i picked up a call「回家的途中,手機就壞了,剛好我要接一通打來的電話」
GOD: All right 「明白」
Me: And on top of it all off, when i got home , i just want to soak my feet in new foot massager & relax. But it wouldn't work !!! Nothing went right today ! Why did you do that?「最糟糕的是,我結束所有手頭上的事,當我回到家,我只想用新的足部按摩機放鬆放松,但是它不能啟動! 我今天什么都不顺利,爲什麽你要這樣做?」
GOD: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning ,i had to send one of my angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that「讓我想想,今天早上有一個死亡天使在你的床上,我得派送我的一個天使去為你的生命和它戰鬥,于是讓你在這戰鬥的過程中睡熟了。」
Me: OH 「哦」
GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road. 「我沒有讓你的車啟動,是因為有一個醉酒司機在你每天經過的路上,如果你照常上路,他就會撞到你。」
Me: (ashamed) 「慚愧」
GOD: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.「你手機剛好壞了,因為有個人要透過通話要做你的虛假證人,我不讓你和他交談就不會被牽連,你也受到保護。」
Me: I see God 「我明白了...上帝」
GOD: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.「噢,那個足部按摩機它有一個短路,會造成你家今晚跳電,我想你不希望今晚在一片漆黑中度過吧。」
Me: I'm Sorry God 「对不起,上帝」
GOD: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me...in All things , the Good & the bad.「不用對不起,只要學著信任我...所有的事情...好的坏的」
Me: I will trust you「我會信任你」
GOD: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.「不要懷疑你的每一天,我的計劃永遠都比你的計劃更好。」
Me: I won't ,God...let me just tell you , Thank you for Everything today.「我不会了,上帝...我只想對你說,謝謝你今天所有的安排。」
GOD: You're welcome son . It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children.「別客氣孩子,今天只是做为你的神的另一天,我很乐意照顾我的孩子。」