0
8
0
九、 Talking About Habits 谈论日常生活惯
421. I get up at 8 every morning. 每天早上我8点起床。
422. I then take a bath in the bathroom. 然后我去洗澡间洗个澡。
423. I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. 我洗脸,刷牙,梳头。
424. I put on a bit of makeup. 我化一点妆。
425. I cooked breakfast for the family. 我为一家人做早餐。
426. I go downstairs and have my breakfast. 我下楼吃早饭。
427. I read the newspaper over breakfast. 我边吃早饭边看报纸。
428. I wake my sister up. 我叫醒我妹妹。
429. I dress my sister and wash her hands and face.
我给我妹妹穿衣服,洗脸洗手。
430. I get to my office at 10:30. 十点半到办公室。
431. I leave the office at 7. 我七点离开办公室。
433. I buy some food on my way home. 我回家路上买些吃的。
434. I pick up my sister from her school. 我到学校接妹妹。
435. We go to bed at 10:30. 我们十点半睡觉。
十、 Asking For Other's Opinions 询问别人的意见。
436. What do you think about it? 你对此怎么看?
437. Is that right? 那样对吗?
438. Absolutely right. 绝对正确。
439. I think you're mistaken about that. 我想你那样不对。
440. Is that ok? 这样行吗?
441. That's ok/fine. 挺好的。
442. That's excellent. 那太棒了。
443. He was absent yesterday. Do you know why? 昨天他没到,你知道为什么吗?
444. Do you have any idea? 你怎么想?
445. I suppose he was sick. 我猜他大概是病了。
446. Will it rain tomorrow? 明天会下雨吗?
447. No, I don't think so. 不,我想不会。
448. Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我怎么想吗?
449. Please give me your advice. 请给我提些建议。
450. I want to hear your opinion. 我想听听你们想法。
多一丝快乐, 少一些烦恼;
不论钞票多少, 只要开心就好;
累了就睡, 醒来就微笑;
生活是什么滋味, 还得自己放调料;
一切随缘, 童心到老, 快乐一生
回复 举报
.
cwjjzhou cwjjzhou 积分1589注册时间2005-5-14最后登录2011-9-15精华140主题784好友32日志11帖子3599UID103452. 狗仔卡
784
主题 0
听众 1589
积分
版主
倍可亲高级会员(十七级)
积分1589注册时间2005-5-14最后登录2011-9-15精华140主题784好友32日志11帖子3599UID103452.收听TA 发消息. 3楼
发表于 2007-3-25 22:02:23 |只看该作者 一、Making Plans 订计划
451. What do you plan to do this Friday? 明天你打算干什么?
452. What are you doing next week? 下周你干什么?
453. I plan to go to the concert. 我打算去听音乐会。
454. I'm thinking of going to my grandma's. 我想去外婆家。
455. I'll go skiing of the weather permits. 天气允许的话,我会去滑雪。
456. I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年完成此工程。
457. I have no idea. 我不知道。
458. It's up to you. 由你决定。
459. I'm considering buying a house. 我想买套房子。
460. Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? 你好,杰克,这学期
你选什么课?
461. Hi, Lucy. I'll take French and Economics. 你好,露西,我想选法语和经
济。
462. I'm taking Chinese and History. 我将选中文和历史。
463. Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你打算打工吗?
464. Yes, I'm applying to work at the library. 是的,我在申请图书馆管理员的
工作。
465. Good luck! 祝你好运。
二、 About Decisions 关于决定
466. It's up to you. 由你决定。
467. You have the final say. 你说了算。
468. She insists that it doesn't matter. 她坚持说那没关系。
469. He's made up his mind to quit his job. 他已决定辞去他的工作。
470. I've decided not to sell the house. 我决定不卖房子了。
471. I'm determined to leave. 我决意要走了。
472. Have you decided? 你决定了吗?
473. No, I haven't decided yet. 不,还没有。
474. I've changed my mind. 我改注意了。
475. It's still undecided. 还没决定。
476. Don't hesitate any more. 别在犹豫了。
477. Give me a definite answer, please. 请给个明确的答复。
478. It's really hard to make a decision. 挺难做决定的。
479. I'm always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. 我总在做出决定,
比如戒烟。
450. Don't shilly-shally. 别犹豫不决。
三、 Traveling 旅游
481. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢旅游吗?
482. Yes, I've just come back from Scotland. 是的,我刚从苏格兰回来。
483. How did you get there? 你怎么去的?
484. I got there by plane. 我坐飞机去的。
485. Where did you visit? 你去参观了哪些地方?
486. I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我只有时间去爱丁堡。
487. How did you like it? 你喜欢那儿吗?
488. It's fantastic. 那儿棒极了。
489. Why did you go there? 你为什么去那儿?
490. I went there on business. 我出差到那儿。
491. And do you have friends there? 你在那儿有朋友吗?
492. Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,很多。
493. You must have enjoyed yourself. 你一定玩的很开心。
494. Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我还照了好多照片。
495. Please let me see them. 让我看看。
四、 About Shopping 关于购物
496. Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去买东西吗?
497. Here's your change. 这是找你的钱。
498. I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店买些零碎
的东西。
499. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?
500. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看这块表吗?
501. May I try it on? 我能试试吗?
502. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 这个太小了,有大点
的吗?
503. Do you have any more colors? 有别的颜色吗?
504. What's your size? 你穿多大号?
505. It suits you to a T. 特别适合你。
506. It's too expensive for me. 对于我来说太贵了。
507. Can you came down a bit? 可以再便宜点吗?
508. I'll take it. 我买了。
509. How much is it? 这卖多少钱?
510. How much do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?
五、 In The Restaurant 餐馆进餐
511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃点什么?
512. Are you ready to order? 你要点菜了吗?
513. I'd like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和面包。
514. What would you like for dessert? 你要什么甜点?
515. I'll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
516. Do you want some fruit? 你要水果吗?
517. Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一个苹果。
518. Anything to drink? 喝点什么?
519. A small glass of whisky, please. 请来一小杯威士忌。
520. Here is your food. 你的菜来了。
521. Bring me the bill please. 请买单。
522. Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡吗?
523. Sorry, we only take cash. 对不起,我们只收现金。
524. Here you are. 给。
525. Here is your change. 找您的钱。
六、 About Evening Entertainment 关于夜生活
526. I'm free tonight. 我今晚有空。
527. Shall we go to the cinema? 我们去看电影好吗?
528. Do you know what's on tonight? 你知道今天上演什么?
529. May I ask you for a dance? 可以请你跳支舞吗?
530. With pleasure. 很荣幸。
531. Sorry, I'm engaged. 对不起,我有约在先了。
532. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好吗?
533. You're a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
534. What's on Channel 8 now? 现在8频道播什么节目?
535. I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不知道,你可以看看《电视
报》。
536. Let's see what else is on. 咱们看看有没有别的节目。
537. Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看特别节目了吗?
538. I don't want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看这个电视节目
了。
539. Can we change the channel? 能换个频道吗?
540. I want to see the weather. 我想看天气预报。
七、 Appointments 约会
541. I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想约个时间见格林女
士。
542. She's free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 对不起,我能周五之前见她吗?
544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. 让我查查,她周二下午
有30分钟。
545. At what time? 什么时间?
546. From 4 to 4:30. 四点到四点半。
547. All right. 好吧。
548. So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it.
那么你就那时来,如果来不了,请打电话给我。
549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面试。
550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能来。
551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打电话6609823就能找到我。
552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打电话来取消会议。
553. Please call me before you come. 你来之前请打电话。
554. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 请跟我秘书定个见面时间。
555. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.
我不得不把约会从周一改到周四。
八、 Seeing A Doctor 看医生
556. What's your trouble? 你有什么不舒服?
557. How long have you had it? 你得这病多久了?
558. I should say you've caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
559. You need an injection. 你需要打针。
560. Is it serious? 我的病严重吗?
561. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院吗?
562. Have you seen the doctor? 你看过医生了吗?
563. What did the doctor say? 医生怎么说?
564. Jack is up and about now. 杰克病后复原了。
565. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 医生说我应该服用奎宁。
566. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什么药?
567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 医生说我不能吃油腻
的东西。
568. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一针青霉素。
569. You have to be operated on. 你得做手术。
570. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压。
九、 Making A Phonecall 打电话
571. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
572. Just a moment. 等一会儿。
573. Hold on. 等一会儿。
574. He's not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?
575. Yes, please. 是的,麻烦了。
576. Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下电话吗?
577. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途电话。
578. This is Mary Speaking. 我是玛丽。
579. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告诉格林先生我给他打了个电
话吗?
580. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定拨错号了。
581. I couldn't get through. 我打不通。
582. I have to hang up now. 我得挂电话了。
583. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回个电话吗?
584. There's something wrong with the phone. 电话出了点儿毛病。
585. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我试着给你打电话,但老占
线。
十、 About Mail 关于邮政
586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
587. I haven't heard from him for a long time. 我很久没有收到他的信了。
588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以后给我发张
明信片。
589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信里夹了几张照片。
590. He hasn't answered my letter yet. 他还没有给我回信。
591. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我妈给我寄了一个包裹。
592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.
他离开中国以后,我们用Email保持联系。
593. Don't forget to put stamps on your letter. 别忘了贴邮票。
594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
595. You've got an express mail. 你有特快专递。
596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快点的话就发个传真。
597. My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something
important to tell me.
我妈给我发了一封挂号信,我想她有什么重要的事情要说。
598. I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.
我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的汇款。
599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想发航空信吗?
600. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.
我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里。
Read more: 日常用语900句 - 英语园地 - 贝壳村
0
五、 Talking About Daily Activities 谈论日常生活
211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8点起床。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪儿吃午饭?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭。
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什么?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。
217. What time do you start work? 你什么时候开始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八点开始工作。
219. What do you do at work? 你上班干些什么?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什么时候下班?
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6点。
223. What do you do in your spare time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜欢听流行音乐。
225. I like playing football. 我喜欢踢足球。
六、 Talking About Yesterday 谈论昨天的事
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上几点起床?
227. At about seven. 七点左右。
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到
九点才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七点醒了,然后马上起床了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到办公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早饭。
232. I was just on time. 我刚好赶上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我迟到了五分钟。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6点我下班了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一会儿班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看杂志。
239. I didn't sleep well. 我没睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。
七、 Talking With Friends 与朋友聊天
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 乔,你好,真是你吗?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高兴再次见到你。
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起来还是那么漂
亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,谢谢。这段时间你好吗?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很悲伤。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了。
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。
250. That's all right. 没事儿。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看见凯特了吗?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她没有一点儿联系。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我听说她上星期结婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。对不起,我必须得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再见。记得联系哦。
八、 Talking About The Past 谈论过去
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我过去常一大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾与我是邻居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我们认识有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自从我上次来这里已经有很
长时间了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你见过史密斯先生吗?
262. They've been working on this project since last year.
他们从去年开始一直都在做这个项目。
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就开始了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到车站时,
火车已经开了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以为他知道开会时间。
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他们原本希望我和他们一起去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次参观
那地方了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我写完论文,就把
它放在抽屉了。
九、 Asking About The Address 询问地址
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号。
273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街对面。
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才几个月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多
久了?
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿。
279. Will you stay there for long? 你会在那儿待很长时间吗?
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去。
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些。
284. I hope so. 希望如此。
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我们会很开心的。
十、 Asking Questions 提问题
286. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什么时候来看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什么时候买的车?
290. Who told you? 谁告诉你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?
292. Why don't you agree? 你为什么不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?
295. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信里说什么了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿这些书怎么办?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打电话给你时你在干吗?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出门。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?
本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:· 贝壳姑娘,只淘好帖|主题: 52, 订阅: 3· 学|主题: 1, 订阅: 0.
转播0 淘帖2 分享0 收藏0 顶2 踩0 .
多一丝快乐, 少一些烦恼;
不论钞票多少, 只要开心就好;
累了就睡, 醒来就微笑;
生活是什么滋味, 还得自己放调料;
一切随缘, 童心到老, 快乐一生
回复 使用道具 举报
提升卡置顶卡沉默卡喧嚣卡变色卡抢沙发.
cwjjzhou cwjjzhou 积分1589注册时间2005-5-14最后登录2011-9-15精华140主题784好友32日志11帖子3599UID103452. 狗仔卡
784
主题 0
听众 1589
积分
版主
倍可亲高级会员(十七级)
积分1589注册时间2005-5-14最后登录2011-9-15精华140主题784好友32日志11帖子3599UID103452.收听TA 发消息. 沙发
发表于 2007-3-25 22:01:48 |只看该作者 一、 Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比较
301. What's the height of the building? 这座楼有多高?
302. How much does the elephant weight? 这个大象有多重?
303. What's the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什么颜色的?
304. What's the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?
305. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。
306. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40岁。
307. This river is one third as long as that river. 这条河只有那条河的三分之
一长。
308. What's the shape of your balloon? 你的气球是什么形状?
309. How wide is this bridge? 这座桥有多宽?
310. How thick is the ice here? 这儿的冰有多厚?
311. This metal is harder than that one. 这种金属比那种硬。
312. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一样快。
313. Kate is smarter than I. 凯特比我聪明。
314. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多长时间电视?
315. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去游一次泳?
二、 Asking For Help 寻求帮助
316. Would you please open the door for me? 请你帮忙开个门好吗?
317. May I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗?
318. Please give me a hand. 请帮我个忙。
319. Could you do me a favor? 能请你帮个忙吗?
320. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能帮忙移一下冰箱吗?
321. Get me my coat, please. 请帮我拿下外套。
322. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?
323. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有时间就给我打个电话。
324. Could you tell me where I can find these books? 您能告诉我在哪儿能找到
这些书吗?
325. Certainly. 当然了。
326. Witch pleasure. 很高兴。
327. I'm sorry. I'm engaged now. 对不起,我现在正忙着。
328. I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time. 我很乐意,但我恐怕没
时间。
329. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能帮我关一下窗户吗?(你介意
关下窗户吗?)
330. Not at all. 当然可以。(当然不介意)
三、 Asking Directions 打听情况和问路
331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?
对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?
332. It's just around the corner. 转弯就是。
333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 对不起,汽车站怎么走?
334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
你可以坐公共汽车第二站下。
335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 对不起,第五大街在哪儿?
336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。
337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?
对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?
338. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.
往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的。
339. Which one is Mr. Jame's office? 哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?
340. It's Room 201 on the second floor. 二楼201房间。
341. Can I use the lift? 我能用电梯吗?
342. Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs. 对不起,它坏了,你只能
走楼梯了。
343. Where are the stairs? 楼梯在哪里呢?
344. Go along the corridor and it's on your right side. 沿着走廊走,在你右手
边。
345. Thank you for directions. 感谢你为我指路。
四、 About Marriage 关于婚姻
346. Are you married? 你结婚了吗?
347. I'm single. 我现在单身。
348. You have a younger brother, don't you? 你有个弟弟,是吗?
349. How is your family? 你的家人怎么样?
350. She's engaged/married to John. 她和约翰订婚/结婚了。
351. How long have you been married? 你们结婚多久了?
352. We've been married for 2 years. 我们结婚两年了。
353. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年结婚的。
354. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 玛丽上星期做妈妈了。
355. They've been divorced. 他们已离婚了。
356. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。现在他
一个人住。
357. My aunt will come to live with me for some days. 我阿姨会来和我住一些日
子。
358. John has his own family now. 约翰现在有自己的家了。
359. Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一起吗?
360. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在自己的房子里。
五、 Talking About Neighbors And Friends 谈论邻居和朋友
361. Do you know Mary? 你认识玛丽吗?
362. Sure. We are friends since primary school. 当然,我们从小学就是朋友了。
363. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. 真的?上周末我才被介
绍给她。
364. What is she doing now? 她现在干些什么呢?
365. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告诉我她想开公司。
366. Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar.
开公司?我原以为她会成为一个学者
367. People are always changing, aren't they? 人总是在变,不是吗?
368. Yes, you're right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business.
是啊,你说的对。毕竟,她完全有经商才智。
369. But she doesn't have much experience. 但她没有太多经验。
370. You two don't have much contact? 你们俩没怎么联系吗?
371. No, I only wrote her one letter this year. 是的,今年我才给她写过一封
信。
372. And she? 她呢?
373. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄过一张圣诞卡。
374. Oh, that's not good. 哦,那可不好。
375. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我们应该联系多点。
六、 Planning The Future 计划将来
376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?
你明天打算什么时候去机场?
377. Is he coming to dinner? 他回来吃饭吗?
378. I'm going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去书店,你和我去吗
?
379. They're going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday.
他们将在下周五的会上讨论这个问题。
380. I'll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow.
我明天这时候在餐馆等你。
381. After I get home, I'll call you. 到家以后,我会给你打电话。
382. How will you spend the evening? 你晚上干什么?
383. I'll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能会呆在家看电视。
384. What's your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假计划干什么?
385. I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去巴黎旅游。
386. There's going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.
艺术馆将有一次陶瓷展。
387. You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren't you?
你还是想学成博士,是吗?
388. What will you do about it? 你会拿这事怎么办?
389. What do you want to do after graduation? 你毕业后想干什么?
390. I'll further my study. 我想继续深造。
七、 Talking About The Weather 谈论天气
391. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你听天气预报了吗?
392. No, what does it say? 没有,它说什么了?
393. We'll have fine weather for the next few days? 以后几天天气晴朗。
394. But it's still raining today! 可今天还在下雨。
395. It is said it will clear up tonight. 天气预报说今晚雨就会停。
396. What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天以后天气会怎么样?
397. It says a storm may come next month. 天气预报说下个月会有一场暴风雨。
398. And it may get colder, it's already November. 并且天气会更冷。
399. Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter. 是的,我希望今年冬天
会下雪。
400. I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a snowfall. 我恐怕天不会冷的下
雪。
401. But last year we had a big one. 但去年下了大雪。
402. Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature.
是的,但全球变暖会使气温上升。
403. You are probably right. 你也许是对的。
404. I'm going skating in the Alps next month. 下个月我去阿尔卑斯山滑雪。
405. I hope the weather there is cold enough. 我希望那儿天气够冷。
八、 About Sickness 关于生病
406. How are you feeling today? 你今天感觉怎么样?
407. I don't feel very well. 我觉得不太舒服。
408. Do you fell better now? 你现在觉得好点了吗?
409. Much better. 好多了。
410. I'm sick. 我病了。
411. He's got a bad headache. 他头痛的厉害。
412. My fever is gone. 我的烧已经退了。
413. What's the matter with you? 你怎么啦?
414. I've got a pain in my back. 我背疼。
415. It really hurts. 可真疼。
416. It hurts right here. 就这儿疼。
417. It's bleeding. You'd better see a doctor about that cut.
在流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口。
418. Call the doctor! 快打电话叫医生!
419. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃两片药,好好休息一下。
420. I hope you'll be well soon. 祝你早日恢复健康。
Read more: 日常用语900句 - 英语园地 - 贝壳村